Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve and it's the first time since we've been back that nothing needs "doing". All the shopping, cooking, wrapping, washing etc appears to be under control.
I would like to thank you all for your kindness and support during the year. I look forward to sharing our creativity in 2011.
Lesson 1/2011 - Jan 9, 11, 12
Lesson 2/2011 - Jan 18, 19, 23, 25
Congratulations to Mum for winning the November Blog Comment prize. She selected Birthday Bakery as her free stamp set.
I will post photos of the new lessons early in January.
Until then have fun, be safe and Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Having difficulties sending. Here I am again. Great idea re bottle decoration, looking forward to this lesson. Mum. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ThaNks for the airport pick-up today Di, & looking forward to rediscovering my creativity for 2011. happy new year to the Hardie clan <3

    ReplyDelete