Saturday, July 30, 2011

Lesson 39 Black Magic Trendy Trees

I have always loved the simplicity of the Trendy Trees Stamp Set. I know that quite a few of you have had it sitting in your collection for quite some time so dust it off and let's get this party started.



For those who love learning a new technique I have been dabbling with Black Magic (the technique that is). I suppose I was underwhelmed with what I had seen but after a lot of experimenting I am now satisfied that I'm ready to share some great designs.



I have gone completely mad with my flower making. The new wool felt is such a delight to use. After some experimentation I have come up with a new design and if you are like me (concrete and ordered) you will love them. I have kits for $5 or I'll make one for you for $10.


Dates for lesson 39 are August 2, 3, 7, 9, 10

Don't forget that the new Stampin' Up Catalogue goes live Sept 1. Do you want a copy?

1 comment:

  1. I love the trees they are so cute. Looking forward to making some on Tuesday. By changing the colours, this will be a great card for both male and female.The Black Magic Technique also looks great, I love the depth in the colours.I am just pleased that I get to come both weeks in each lesson frame so I can make from both selections. Thanks Di for such great techniques and ideas. The flowers are just wonderful.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete