Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Christmas Cards Using Mocha Morning Specialty Designer Series Paper

When I first saw this paper I thought that it would make very sophisticated Christmas cards. They are certainly not the usual red and green variety. There are 7 in the series. Which ones will you make?
This Tri Shutter Card (it's not really hard but it does take time) is one of my favourites.

The flocked DSP reminds me of that great wallpaper some of us had many years ago (when was that) but hey didn't we just love it?

I think that The Snow Swirled Set really works well and I know that many of you bought it last year which will leave you more money to get the Pennant stamps and punch. I know we used it in the last lesson but I have come up with more uses including party hats, ice creams and trees besides the pennant itself.



Lesson 43 dates are Sept 27, 27, Oct, 4, 5 and 9.




1 comment:

  1. The Snow Swirled Christmas Cards are just beautiful and the colours are very interesting.
    Cath

    ReplyDelete