Monday, October 24, 2011

Another Challenge Card

I should have been working on my swaps for the Stampin' Up Regionals but I had to try another Challenge.
Inkspirations Colour Challenge 92 http://inkspirations-challenges.blogspot.com/ and Paper Pals Arts 116
http://www.palspaperarts.com/ included a sketch and a colour challenge.
I quite like the combination of Cherry Cobbler and Not Quite Navy but the faux silk technique I tred made the Cherry Cobbler a bit pink.
I used another hostess set called Faith in Nature.

I wasn't sure about the end result but housework Monday is calling so here it is.

4 comments:

  1. very pretty! love the cracked glass effect! thanks for playing with us at Inkspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the colours Di. Love your square layout with the central sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely arrangement of flowers using this week's colours and way to go with the faux silk technique. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Cherry Cobbler and the Not Quite Navy together.I really like this card.
    Cath

    ReplyDelete