Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Decoration or Two

I'm sure that you have all seen the Christmas Decoration on the front of the Holiday Catalogue. When I finished making it I decided to try a few others. They are time consuming but quite easy when you have the Ornament Keepsake Bundle which includes the stamps and the framelits. I even made a box for one of them.


 This one didn't take quite so long because I used Designer Series Paper instead of stamping all the images.
The Snow Flurry Bigz Die was used in the centre of two of the decorations and this lesson's Christmas cards.


I am a huge fan of France Martin (Francestamp). I had a great time with her Gated Card Tutorial. Here are my versions.
Closed

 Open

Lesson 66 dates are Sept 18, 19, 25, 26 and 30.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of beautiful things to make in our new lesson! Di, won't be there tomorrow morning, but have fun anyway :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look so gorgeous Di. I am patiently waiting for my order to come in so I can try making these ornaments.

    ReplyDelete