Monday, March 11, 2013

Secret Garden

I started designing Lesson 76 with the Oh, Hello Stamp Set.
Here is a sample.
France Martin demonstrated a Tile with Grout Technique. She used DSP but I tried it with the Secret Garden Stamp Set. For those of you that like a tile effect but struggle with placement this technique is for you.
There are matching Framelits for Secret Garden. In this sample I have "played with ink" to make this Oval Framelit Card.
 Lesson dates are March 12, 13, 17, 19 and 20.

3 comments:

  1. As always, delightful. Especially the blue flower. Thanks Di. Mum. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to Wednesday, Di. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Blue Floral oval card.Actually I love all the posted cards. Looking forward to making all cards over the next fortnight.
    Thanks Cath.

    ReplyDelete