Sunday, May 5, 2013

Oh No! Not Another Butterfly Card

I really felt that I was a bit over butterflies but then I saw lots of great cards using Papillon Potpourri and the two new Butterfly Punches so I had to buy them. Even stranger still I had to make a red and white card!
Continuing on the red and white theme I made a Note Box. Thanks to Becky Jensen for your inspiration.
Quite often I am asked for wedding cards. The Love and Laughter set is cute and trendy.
This card was inspired by Alisa Tilsner (my upline). Oh no, it's red and white again!
I have had the Petite Purse Die for quite a while but although it makes a great little purse I wanted to investigate other possibilities. Thanks to Amy Celona and Karen Titus.




And finally I got out my Artisan Embellishment Kit and made these cards. Thanks to Inking Idaho and Joanne Travis. These cards aren't part of the lesson unless you purchase the kit.

Lesson dates are May 7, 8, 14, 15 and 19.







1 comment:

  1. How truly beautiful Di, what a wonderful artist you are. Mum.

    ReplyDelete