Monday, January 5, 2015

Lesson 117

Well, here we are again. It's a new year, 2015 in fact. I have had a short break from Stampin' Up!. As I said in my email I was busy with jewellery making and Project Life.
I thought it would have been hard to get back to work but I have been thrilled with my Occasions and Sale-a-bration pre-orders I received in December.
I have concentrated on three elements.
Firstly Butterfly Basics and the matching Butterfly Thinlit Dies.
Secondly the Sale-a-Bration Polymer Set - Lotus Blossom. It was so much fun combining colours. This gift bag holds 4 matching cards and envelopes.


Finally, and yes, I think it is my favourite, the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit Dies. I have only made 2 so far but I see lots of possibilities. The second sample was inspired by Stamp with Amy K.

Oh, my favourite UK Demonstrator, Papercraft Button posted some cute bags. I had a play and this is my take on her original creations. I changed the closure and added a tiny card.
Lesson dates are January 6, 7, 13, 14 and 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment