Monday, March 26, 2018

Lesson 176

I have spent quite a long time on the samples and  notes for this lesson. It is actually 4 pages long. There are so many beautiful cards and boxes to be made.
You can tell that I am a grandmother of beautiful teenagers and babies. I recently made a Jungle in a Box card for my grandson and a Honey Bear Baby Shower card for my daughter. The set I used was A Little Wild and it works really well with the  Little Loves Framelits.




The Sale-a-bration set Epic Celebrations was a bit of a sleeper for me but now that I have made some samples I really want to make more!!



The Springtime Foils DSP has been the most popular with my students. I must admit the I have been teasing them with lots of samples. Most of these have been inspired by the amazing Linda Parker.




Lesson dates: March 27, 28, April 3, 4, 17, 18.

1 comment: