Friday, March 25, 2011

Techniques x 3

In Lesson 31 (March 29, 30, 31, April 5, 6, 7, 10) I will be introducing 3 new techniques. Most of you have seen these on the shelves. The samples have been steadily growing because they are all so much fun to make as well as being very effective.
I  came across Faux Brick Wall in a Stampin' Up Newsletter and I gave it a go. It does require a little patience but the effort is really worth while. In this sample I used one of my favourite stamp sets Extreme Elements.
The second technique is Faux Pressed Flowers. It's very easy.
And finally Embedded Embossing. This technique is just as easy. Don't you just love black, white and grey?

You have probably noticed that I've added Thursdays to the list of dates.

This Sunday (March 27) is Lesson 30 Bliss and Sweet Summer. Most of you have done this lesson at least once but if you missed out or would like to do it again just ring or email me. You have until March 31 to get your free stamp sets (Sale-a-bration). Just click on the sidebar link for more information.

5 comments:

  1. I just love the style & simplicity of "The Circles" What a smart idea. Mum. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Di.....will be there on Sunday. I've gone off the Bliss card i started but didn't finish on Wednesday......the colours aren't doing it for me at all...so will start again, & choose other colours. I'll bring the wedding invitation along & use that as a starting point (makes sense hey?)
    Looking forward very much to Wednesday's class, especially the Brick in the Wall technique. Hmmm....I really need to get a start on some ATCs too! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cards look great- Faux Brick Wall looks like a lot of fun to make.Faux Pressed Flowers is simply elegant and circles look good. It is hard to make a choice which card to make first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Di,
    Your Blog is so very lovely, great ideas, & use of colour. All a big help to me. Mum. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved making the Embedded embossed card last week.I can see in the future I will be making a few of these cards. The girls were very interested in how I made this card.It certainly is a winner. Cathy

    ReplyDelete