Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lesson 33 Back to Nature

This Sunday it's Lesson 33 Back to Nature (May 1, 3, 4, 10, 11, 12). I have 7 different cards and for those who love 3D projects I have the French Post It Notebook and Autumn Spice Milk Cartons and Crate. Here are some sneak peeks.

Yes, you have seen this one before. It was a challenge entry for Paper Pals.

I have seen quite a few of these on the net. Thanks to Flowerbug's Inkspot for your inspiration. For those wanting to make the baby sock cartons and crate this is the lesson for you.

Once again I have seen quite a few of these but this one was inspired by Dawn.
The stamp sets used for these projects are French Foliage (p 20 Autumn-Winter Mini) and Growing Green (p 78 IBC).
I hope to see you soon.

1 comment:

  1. The French Foliage stamp set are a lovely set. The leaves are quite interesting and make the cards very special.My favourite is the first card with the black and white striped ribbon.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete