Sunday, May 29, 2011

Scrapbooking, Cards and Construction

Sorry I have not been blogging much lately but I've been busy preparing for Lesson 35. (June 1, 2, 7, 8, 9,12)
I thought that I'd add the sneak peeks over the next few days and get you all excited.
The scrapbooking element is an envelope journal. I saw Dawn make one on You Tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xafbBQ3kdh4 and as usual I was inspired. I changed the dimensions to fit our envelopes and voila!


The cost for the album will be $20. There will be the option of using a Simply Scrappin' Kit which will make it a little more expensive. You might have some of your own that were left over from other projects we have done so have a look.

Challenges

After 3 years of ATC designing, our group (Mum, Judy W, Bev, Andrea, Judy H, Wendy, Eleanor and myself) have decided to have a break. I have been really enjoying the card challenges so I thought the group would enjoy them also. I have also added a scrapbook challenge. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you the details.

I will post some of the cards tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment