Thursday, February 10, 2011

Boys and Babies

On A Pedestal (Lesson 27) will be on this Sunday. Most of you have done the lesson twice making more than 4 cards each. Please email or ring if you'd like to join us.
Congratulations to Cathy Dunn. She has won the stamp pad for January for making comments on my blog. Cathy chose Bashful Blue after she saw the cute baby cards in offer for Lesson 28 (Feb 14, 15, 16, 22, 23, 27).
This lesson originally started as a cards for men but when everyone saw the cute bib cards Mum and I made for a friend I decided to widen the choices and include baby cards.
Here is a peek.
The original tutorial was written by Monica Weaver from www.addalittledazzle.com
I'll add more photos tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. This card is just so cute. I love it, I am interested about how the scallop boarder is cut.
    Looking forward to making this card.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a joy to make, very much appreciated by Renee who asked for this design for her "Baby Shower" invitations. Thanks for all the help Di. Mum.xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Di the girls just loved the bib card it is just a very special card. Thankyou
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete