Friday, February 25, 2011

Lesson 29 with Punch Bunch and So Happy for You

This Sunday (27 February) is the last lesson for the Boys and Babies cards. Please let me know if you'd like to do this lesson.

I have been having lots of fun with the free stamp sets you can earn during Sale-a-bration. Most of you have at least one of these sets and you have until the end of March to earn more.
I have decided to use these sets as the focus for the month.
In Lesson 29 we will be using Punch Bunch and So Happy For you. There are lots of cards to choose from and there is a great Gift Card Wallet as well.
The dates are: 1, 2, 8, 9, 13 March.
Here is a sneak peek.


 Apparently there are a lot of babies being born at the moment. Marina Mist, Bashful Blue the Polka Dot Embossing Folder and Pearls make a simple but winning combination.
One of my favourite Stampin' Up stampers is Mary Fish from Stampin' Pretty. I find that I am very much influenced by her clean and simple style. Recently I watched her make rick rack with the scallop edge border punch. Have a look if you get a chance: http://www.stampinpretty.com/2011/02/simple-saturday-rick-rack-wow-video.html .
 Thanks Mary, you'll be seeing a lot of rick rak on my cards, you are an inspiration.

7 comments:

  1. The baby card is so cute -just elegant.Looking forward to making this card.
    I thought the second card was actually fabric rick rack.Looking forward to seeing how the rick rack is done.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby card is beautiful -looking forward to making it next week. I thought the rick rack was fabric - looking forward to making the rick rack and the card.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ric rack braid whenever we want , in any colour? Can't wait. See you Sunday. Mum xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The baby card is gorgous ,I am looking forward to making this card, as I have lots of baby cards to make.
    The rick rack card looks great-I thought the rick rack was fabric, I am keen to see how you make 'card' rick rack -this is a very smart looking card.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurry on Wednesday. Always looking forward to the next lesson, with all of the beautiful artistic happenings. Will try out the ric rack before I come. The Blog is so helpful. Mum xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a beautiful lesson. Many thanks Di for the opportunity to be part of this lesson. Such smart designs, just shows all cards don't have to be pastels. Can I please do it all again. So much to learn. Love Mum. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Need to make up for lost time Di...see you on Sunday :-)

    ReplyDelete